A 4.1% gross yield does not leave much room for a missed cost. The villa is a 1-bed in Dubai priced at AED 954,200, with expected rent of AED 3,286 a month.
I have allowed for empty periods, management, ordinary upkeep and a separate repair buffer, but I may still be light on insurance or recurring owner charges. I also plan to test the figures against higher financing costs if borrowing. Which property-specific expense should I verify first, and what level of net return would make this margin acceptable to you?
I have allowed for empty periods, management, ordinary upkeep and a separate repair buffer, but I may still be light on insurance or recurring owner charges. I also plan to test the figures against higher financing costs if borrowing. Which property-specific expense should I verify first, and what level of net return would make this margin acceptable to you?