mapsAndRoom
First-time buyer
My offer deadline is approaching, but the 68 days on market can be read in two very different ways. It might give a buyer leverage, or it might simply reflect relisted units and differences between serviced-apartment arrangements.
The Nairobi properties I am following are advertised from KES 24,250,000 to KES 36,380,000. Some appear easier for buyers to assess from a financing-cost perspective, though I cannot tell whether that difference is carrying through to completed prices.
Before choosing between a firm offer and waiting, I would like to match completed transactions with their earlier advertised prices and check whether fresh listing volume is rising. How tightly should I draw the neighbourhood boundary, and which differences in occupancy, condition or financing would make two units poor comparables?
The Nairobi properties I am following are advertised from KES 24,250,000 to KES 36,380,000. Some appear easier for buyers to assess from a financing-cost perspective, though I cannot tell whether that difference is carrying through to completed prices.
Before choosing between a firm offer and waiting, I would like to match completed transactions with their earlier advertised prices and check whether fresh listing volume is rising. How tightly should I draw the neighbourhood boundary, and which differences in occupancy, condition or financing would make two units poor comparables?