green_garden
Property investor
Dubai stock looks uneven, and my concern is that the headline age may be hiding relistings. I’m following new-build flats from about AED 1,277,000 to AED 1,916,000 that appear to have reached roughly 56 days on market. Units with clearer rental arrangements also seem to attract a different response.
Should that age affect an opening offer only after confirming the unit has stayed genuinely available? I’d like to compare recent completions in the same building or immediate area, including condition and payment status, before deciding whether there is real negotiating room. Withdrawals, reposting and differences between neighbourhoods could otherwise give a false signal.
Should that age affect an opening offer only after confirming the unit has stayed genuinely available? I’d like to compare recent completions in the same building or immediate area, including condition and payment status, before deciding whether there is real negotiating room. Withdrawals, reposting and differences between neighbourhoods could otherwise give a false signal.