There are two ways to present this, and I do not think they lead to the same conclusion. I could report the April 2026 figures as a Denver trend, or treat them as a description of whichever mixed-use buildings happened to be listed that month.
At present, the working numbers are $690,000, a 6.6% rise in asking prices and 26 days on market. Before I update the snapshot, I need a clear sample definition and an explanation of how relistings and withdrawals are handled. Splits by neighbourhood and price band would help show whether the mix changed. Comparable closed transactions, dated inventory observations and links to the underlying material are also useful. Please identify local anecdotes as such, and I will record when the summary is revised rather than present it as an official index.
At present, the working numbers are $690,000, a 6.6% rise in asking prices and 26 days on market. Before I update the snapshot, I need a clear sample definition and an explanation of how relistings and withdrawals are handled. Splits by neighbourhood and price band would help show whether the mix changed. Comparable closed transactions, dated inventory observations and links to the underlying material are also useful. Please identify local anecdotes as such, and I will record when the summary is revised rather than present it as an official index.