Delhi villas: is 43 days meaningful for this price band?

jules.finch

First-time buyer
I’m tracking Delhi villas listed between ₹33,070,000 and ₹49,600,000, and my current sample suggests about 43 days to find a buyer. The longer-running outliers seem to be associated with transaction-fee concerns, but I may be giving too much weight to properties that remain advertised.

Would recent completed sales support that timeline? We are focused on two neighbourhoods, so a citywide average does not seem very useful. I’m also unsure how to treat withdrawn listings or homes that cut their price before selling.
 
Completed deals would help, but compare them with the original listing date and any price reductions rather than just the final price. Withdrawn stock could make 43 days look better than the full picture if difficult properties simply disappear.

I’d also keep the two neighbourhoods separate and note condition, new-listing volume and whether financing may have delayed buyers. With a small sample, one motivated seller can shift the result considerably.
 
Back
Top