FriendlySignal
Property investor
A January 2026 check has left me with a new question: are these Delhi townhouses simply moving slowly after the seasonal pause, or are sellers starting to respond to weaker conditions? I followed a small group asking from ₹38,080,000 to ₹57,110,000, and the current marketing time is around 37 days. Buyer reactions appear to differ with the property-tax burden, which makes the monthly city headline less helpful.
I am now looking for evidence beyond days on market. Would earlier price cuts, more financing-related delays and an accumulation of new listings point to a change in this segment? Conversely, if completed prices remain steady and fresh stock only replaces withdrawn homes, would you treat this as normal variation? What records would you compare to test that?
I am now looking for evidence beyond days on market. Would earlier price cuts, more financing-related delays and an accumulation of new listings point to a change in this segment? Conversely, if completed prices remain steady and fresh stock only replaces withdrawn homes, would you treat this as normal variation? What records would you compare to test that?