Four bedrooms within approximately 60 m² is the first feature I need to understand, because the stated area may not be measured on the same basis as the comparison properties. The Delhi serviced apartment is in average condition, has been advertised for 18 days and is asking ₹110,600,000. Its light and location appeal to me, while the dated finishes and possible property tax cost count against it.
I have three current listings and one completed transaction. Rather than apply a standard percentage, would you grade condition and estimate the work required for each comparable? I also need to check tenure or lease length, the exact area definition and whether any outdoor space is included. Which of those would be most likely to make the completed sale unusable as evidence? I’ll still seek a formal appraisal locally before acting on the result.
I have three current listings and one completed transaction. Rather than apply a standard percentage, would you grade condition and estimate the work required for each comparable? I also need to check tenure or lease length, the exact area definition and whether any outdoor space is included. Which of those would be most likely to make the completed sale unusable as evidence? I’ll still seek a formal appraisal locally before acting on the result.