I am comparing services for a Seoul warehouse priced around ₩1,973,000,000, but “building inspection” seems to mean anything from a site visit to full coordination through closing. Some firms mention negotiation and document handling; others appear to make an introduction and then step away.
What scope should I request in writing if I want physical inspection, local knowledge, transparent fees and one clearly accountable contact between offer and closing? Rental yield matters too, so I also want to know what evidence should support the stated income and operating costs. Specific, practical South Korean examples would help more than a sales pitch.
What scope should I request in writing if I want physical inspection, local knowledge, transparent fees and one clearly accountable contact between offer and closing? Rental yield matters too, so I also want to know what evidence should support the stated income and operating costs. Specific, practical South Korean examples would help more than a sales pitch.