December 2025 Berlin notes: are serviced apartments starting to shift?

radar.round

Market analyst
Established
Market Reporter
I’m looking at a narrow group of Berlin serviced apartments rather than the citywide average. Asking prices run from €423,200 to €634,800, and the current marketing period is roughly 43 days as of December 2025.

Buyer financing seems to explain more of the hesitation than the advertised monthly income. Is that ordinary variation between properties, or an early change in this segment? I’m deciding whether to wait for clearer evidence before pursuing one.
 
Forty-three days alone would not persuade me that the segment has changed. In such a narrow group, condition, exact neighbourhood boundaries and seller motivation could easily produce that spread. I’d put more weight on recent completed sales and whether price cuts are happening earlier than before.
 
But completed sales may also lag the financing change you think you’re seeing. How many new listings and withdrawals appeared during the same period? If stock is being quietly withdrawn rather than reduced, the visible marketing period could understate seller resistance. Also, are the apartments genuinely comparable in condition and service arrangement, or grouped together mainly by price?
 
I’d keep the shortlist but avoid drawing a Berlin-wide conclusion. Track each listing separately: original price, first reduction, days advertised, withdrawal or completion, condition, and the smallest defensible neighbourhood. Then ask what financing assumptions a buyer would need at each price. If several comparable properties cut prices while new supply builds, that is more meaningful than 43 days by itself.
 
Back
Top