I need enough cash left over that moving into the property does not force me to postpone essential work. The villa is a five-bedroom in Seoul at about ₩538,200,000, and my current estimate leaves ₩40,020,000 once the deposit and anticipated completion expenses are covered.
I am not convinced that assigning a fixed percentage to emergencies is the best starting point. A costly service charge, the first mortgage payment or an inspection item could make that split unsuitable. Would it be better to calculate several months of essential spending first, reserve separately for known repairs and moving costs, and delay most furniture until the inspection and service-charge position are clear?
I am not convinced that assigning a fixed percentage to emergencies is the best starting point. A costly service charge, the first mortgage payment or an inspection item could make that split unsuitable. Would it be better to calculate several months of essential spending first, reserve separately for known repairs and moving costs, and delay most furniture until the inspection and service-charge position are clear?