Copenhagen warehouses: is a 5.3% move after 89 days meaningful?

FirstLedger

Market analyst
I need to set an offer ceiling without treating a thin data set as a rule for the whole city. The Copenhagen warehouse listings I found range from DKK 3,644,000 to DKK 5,466,000, with roughly 89 days of marketing and an observed movement of -5.3%.

Condition varies enough to complicate that figure, and I have not yet separated asking-price reductions from asking-to-sale differences. Would you use any of the 5.3% in an opening offer, or first split the evidence by completed, active and withdrawn listings? I am also wondering whether tightly drawn neighbourhoods, the flow of new listings and signs of seller motivation matter more than financing pressure here.
 
Financing pressure usually shows up indirectly: buyers lower what they can offer rather than negotiate a separate financing allowance. But what does the 5.3% represent here—asking-price cuts, or differences between asking and completed sale prices? Also, if withdrawn stock is excluded, 89 days may understate how long sellers are really testing the market.
 
Anika’s distinction is the key one, but I’d also resist applying one percentage across Copenhagen. A warehouse needing substantial work is not comparable with one ready for occupation, and neighbourhood boundaries can distort a small sample.

I’d separate recent completed sales from active and withdrawn listings, then note when each price cut occurred. If reductions cluster after roughly 89 days while new-listing volume is rising, that suggests seller motivation; otherwise the -5.3% may mostly be a condition effect.
 
Back
Top