IDR 3,003,000,000 is the initial renovation figure for a 55 m² new-build flat, and I do not yet know how much of it is firm scope rather than allowances. The plan includes work to the kitchen and bathrooms, floor and wall finishes, electrical testing and limited efficiency improvements, without adding to the structure.
I can phase decorative choices, but faults involving electricity or water would need immediate attention. What reserve makes sense while plumbing routes, moisture risks and trade sequencing remain unclear? I would also like contractors to identify exclusions, assumed approvals and any access or procurement issue that could delay the essential work.
I can phase decorative choices, but faults involving electricity or water would need immediate attention. What reserve makes sense while plumbing routes, moisture risks and trade sequencing remain unclear? I would also like contractors to identify exclusions, assumed approvals and any access or procurement issue that could delay the essential work.