AED 1,323,000 is the working budget for a full refresh of this 70 m² Dubai studio, and the proposed programme is only 50 days. The scope includes a new kitchen, bathroom work, finishes, electrical review and some energy improvements, but no extension.
I am concerned that the schedule assumes materials are immediately available and that the electrical work will be limited. Before accepting a quote, which inspections would you commission, and what exclusions or lead-time assumptions should every contractor be required to spell out? I also need to decide how much of the budget should remain untouched for approvals and concealed defects.
I am concerned that the schedule assumes materials are immediately available and that the electrical work will be limited. Before accepting a quote, which inspections would you commission, and what exclusions or lead-time assumptions should every contractor be required to spell out? I also need to decide how much of the budget should remain untouched for approvals and concealed defects.