Before moving ahead with an offer, I need to choose a valuation service. The attractive option is the one promising support throughout, but that means little if the quoted scope stops after a report or referral.
The property is a serviced apartment in Mumbai priced at about ₹45,920,000. I want each proposal to identify the valuation purpose, report contents, assumptions, comparable evidence, response times, exclusions and every fee. The document trail matters as much as the headline price: who checks what, who coordinates each stage, and where does the provider’s responsibility end?
Ideally there would be one named contact from offer to closing. If that is not included, I would rather see the boundary stated clearly. What India-specific acceptance requirements or local rules should be confirmed with the lender or other relevant party before paying for the service?
The property is a serviced apartment in Mumbai priced at about ₹45,920,000. I want each proposal to identify the valuation purpose, report contents, assumptions, comparable evidence, response times, exclusions and every fee. The document trail matters as much as the headline price: who checks what, who coordinates each stage, and where does the provider’s responsibility end?
Ideally there would be one named contact from offer to closing. If that is not included, I would rather see the boundary stated clearly. What India-specific acceptance requirements or local rules should be confirmed with the lender or other relevant party before paying for the service?