watchTheSlate
Real estate agent
I’m considering a serviced apartment in London at about £885,300 and need to decide what kind of renovation planning support is actually worth paying for. Providers seem to use the same label for very different services: some mention negotiation and document coordination through to completion, while others effectively make an introduction and step away.
What should the written scope cover, particularly response times, fees, local knowledge and accountability between offer and completion? I also need someone to identify restrictions affecting proposed works rather than merely suggest contractors. Concrete UK examples or a checklist would help; I’m trying to avoid buying an impressive-sounding but vague package.
What should the written scope cover, particularly response times, fees, local knowledge and accountability between offer and completion? I also need someone to identify restrictions affecting proposed works rather than merely suggest contractors. Concrete UK examples or a checklist would help; I’m trying to avoid buying an impressive-sounding but vague package.