Comparing legitimate discounts on mortgage broking tools in Spain

TrueBlueprint

Real estate agent
I’m comparing several mortgage broking tools for a property-focused workflow in Madrid. The feature sets look broadly similar, but the annual prices vary enough that I don’t want to accept list price without asking around.

Has anyone seen a legitimate professional, association or community discount available in Spain? Please disclose any affiliation and, if possible, clarify the renewal price, number of seats and cancellation terms. I’m also interested in data-export options, trial restrictions and the support level after purchase. A cheap first year is no bargain if renewal jumps or moving the data later becomes difficult.
 
Before comparing discounts, ask each provider for the same written breakdown: first-year total, renewal total, included seats, cost of extra seats, notice period and export format. Also ask whether association eligibility must be maintained at renewal. Without that, two offers carrying the same percentage discount may have very different long-term costs.
 
If a decision is needed before the trials expire, I would not let the largest discount settle it. The reduced annual price is attractive, but cancellation terms and access to usable exports could cost more than the saving later.

Run one complete Spanish case through each tool now, export the data, and submit a real support query. Those tests are reversible. Committing to a long contract without confirming seat limits, renewal cost and the paid-plan workflow is not. A narrow compromise is to shortlist by total cost, then choose only among providers that confirm those points in writing.
 
Back
Top