RightHarbor
Homeowner
I am comparing conveyancing proposals for a London apartment at about £237,900. The cheapest looks attractive until I list what sits outside its fee: several proposals use “conveyancing” for everything from a simple introduction to coordination through completion.
What should a genuinely complete buyer service cover, and what would differ for an owner selling? I want to compare responsibility for documents, legal enquiries, communication with the other parties, response times and any negotiation support. I also want to know who remains accountable after the offer is accepted. Examples of useful quote wording or exclusions to watch for would help more than a sales pitch.
What should a genuinely complete buyer service cover, and what would differ for an owner selling? I want to compare responsibility for documents, legal enquiries, communication with the other parties, response times and any negotiation support. I also want to know who remains accountable after the offer is accepted. Examples of useful quote wording or exclusions to watch for would help more than a sales pitch.