readsAndHorizon
Mortgage adviser
I’m comparing inspection services for a Zurich apartment priced around CHF 1,087,000, but the quotes seem to use “building inspection” for completely different jobs. Some appear to cover technical findings, negotiation and document coordination; others mainly make an introduction and then step back.
What would you insist on having in the written scope—response deadline, fixed or variable fees, local expertise, photographs, document review, follow-up questions? I also want it to state who is accountable if an issue arises between offer and closing. A polished demo is not much help when three people are involved and a deadline is running.
What would you insist on having in the written scope—response deadline, fixed or variable fees, local expertise, photographs, document review, follow-up questions? I also want it to state who is accountable if an issue arises between offer and closing. A polished demo is not much help when three people are involved and a deadline is running.