THB 41,580,000 is the expected selling price, so even a small difference in the fee calculation could be significant. I am comparing agents for a detached home in Bangkok after becoming frustrated by duplicated adverts and properties that were no longer available.
The cheaper proposal leaves several parts of the sale to me, while the more expensive agent says it will arrange the photographs, screen enquiries, conduct negotiations and coordinate matters through closing. How can I test whether those promises justify the extra charge?
I thought of asking each firm to define a qualified buyer, provide relevant completed examples, state its normal reply time and explain who handles the property when the main contact is absent. I also want the fee trigger, marketing charges, conflict disclosures and responsibility after an accepted offer set out in writing. What else would you measure?
The cheaper proposal leaves several parts of the sale to me, while the more expensive agent says it will arrange the photographs, screen enquiries, conduct negotiations and coordinate matters through closing. How can I test whether those promises justify the extra charge?
I thought of asking each firm to define a qualified buyer, provide relevant completed examples, state its normal reply time and explain who handles the property when the main contact is absent. I also want the fee trigger, marketing charges, conflict disclosures and responsibility after an accepted offer set out in writing. What else would you measure?