The lowest percentage stopped looking cheapest when I found how many sale tasks were excluded. I am comparing Amsterdam agents for student housing expected to sell at around €492,200, and the proposals do not cover the same work.
The higher-priced agent includes photography, buyer screening, negotiation and coordination through completion. I therefore want a table showing the estimated euro cost at the expected sale price, whether each fee is fixed or price-based, separately charged extras, and the amount due if a buyer withdraws.
I would also compare response times, offer handling, conflicts, recent relevant sales and who actually manages the file after instruction. What else should be pinned down before choosing?
The higher-priced agent includes photography, buyer screening, negotiation and coordination through completion. I therefore want a table showing the estimated euro cost at the expected sale price, whether each fee is fixed or price-based, separately charged extras, and the amount due if a buyer withdraws.
I would also compare response times, offer handling, conflicts, recent relevant sales and who actually manages the file after instruction. What else should be pinned down before choosing?