Comparing agent fees when the service lists are completely different after 120 days

photosAndKite

Homeowner
I have three proposals for selling a condo in Manchester, and the fee difference is meaningful. The difficulty is that the services are not comparable: one includes photography and negotiation, while another charges separately for almost everything once the listing is live.

I’m trying to compare the full service over a likely 120-day period rather than just the headline percentage. So far I’m asking about the fee basis, exactly what the photography package covers, how buyers are qualified, who handles offers, what support is provided if a sale falls through, expected response times, and whether I’ll have one named contact throughout. I also want any potential conflicts disclosed clearly.

For those who have compared similar proposals, which question revealed the most about real value: recent comparable results, availability, offer handling, fall-through support, or who manages the file after an offer is agreed? Is there a specific item you wish you had required in writing before choosing?
 
Back
Top