I have to choose between three Bengaluru agents soon. The lowest fee is attractive, but the proposals for selling my two-bedroom detached home are not priced on anything like the same basis.
Some services are bundled in one quote and itemised in another, so I want to compare the cost at completion as well as what remains payable if the sale falls through. Beyond photography and listing work, I am looking at response times, how buyers are qualified, negotiation, support after an agreement and whether the same person remains responsible throughout.
What evidence would you request rather than relying on the pitch—recent comparable sales, sample reporting, named points of contact, or typical response times? I also plan to ask each agent to rewrite the proposal against one common service list and state exactly how the fee is calculated.
Some services are bundled in one quote and itemised in another, so I want to compare the cost at completion as well as what remains payable if the sale falls through. Beyond photography and listing work, I am looking at response times, how buyers are qualified, negotiation, support after an agreement and whether the same person remains responsible throughout.
What evidence would you request rather than relying on the pitch—recent comparable sales, sample reporting, named points of contact, or typical response times? I also plan to ask each agent to rewrite the proposal against one common service list and state exactly how the fee is calculated.