One proposal is cheap but leaves me coordinating important parts of the sale; another costs more and promises to handle nearly everything. Neither feels comfortable without knowing who will actually do the work. I am now 111 days into preparations to sell a Johannesburg new-build flat valued at about ZAR 21,200,000.
I want to compare the agents on an identical scope, including images, enquiry screening, negotiation and support after acceptance. How can I verify the more expensive service before committing—perhaps through completed comparable sales, a sample offer process and specific response commitments? I also want the name of the person running the file, not only the person pitching, and clarity about any relationship with the developer or competing sellers.
I want to compare the agents on an identical scope, including images, enquiry screening, negotiation and support after acceptance. How can I verify the more expensive service before committing—perhaps through completed comparable sales, a sample offer process and specific response commitments? I also want the name of the person running the file, not only the person pitching, and clarity about any relationship with the developer or competing sellers.