I need to choose between several agent proposals for a Warsaw retail unit expected to sell near PLN 2,884,000. The difficulty is deciding whether the more expensive package actually transfers meaningful work and risk, or simply describes routine tasks in greater detail.
The lowest fee leaves several transaction steps outside the quoted service. The highest covers marketing photographs, screening enquiries, negotiations and coordination through completion. What evidence would make those promises measurable? I am thinking of asking who handles the listing day to day, how quickly enquiries are answered, how prospective buyers are checked, how offers are reported and what help remains if a deal collapses. I also want any dual representation or other potential conflict disclosed clearly.
The lowest fee leaves several transaction steps outside the quoted service. The highest covers marketing photographs, screening enquiries, negotiations and coordination through completion. What evidence would make those promises measurable? I am thinking of asking who handles the listing day to day, how quickly enquiries are answered, how prospective buyers are checked, how offers are reported and what help remains if a deal collapses. I also want any dual representation or other potential conflict disclosed clearly.