A lower commission is not necessarily the cheaper option, but a higher fee is not proof of better service either. I am comparing proposals for selling a Lima condo at around PEN 1,988,000, and the scopes differ enough that the percentages alone tell me very little.
I want to compare evidence: relevant recent sales, response standards, how buyers are screened, how offers are communicated, and who handles problems between acceptance and closing. I also need each agent to explain any involvement with both parties and how that conflict would be disclosed. Which questions have produced clear, measurable answers for other Lima sellers?
I want to compare evidence: relevant recent sales, response standards, how buyers are screened, how offers are communicated, and who handles problems between acceptance and closing. I also need each agent to explain any involvement with both parties and how that conflict would be disclosed. Which questions have produced clear, measurable answers for other Lima sellers?