ames.march
Homeowner
Each agent says their proposal offers the best value, but I am hesitant to compare them on the headline percentage alone. The expected sale price for the Buenos Aires mixed-use building is around ARS 215,600,000, so even a modest fee difference matters, yet a cheap instruction could become costly if key work is charged separately or handled poorly.
I plan to ask every firm to calculate its fee on the same assumed price and list all taxes, marketing charges and closing-related extras. I also want a written explanation of who takes photographs, how prospective buyers are screened, how and when every offer reaches me, and what happens if an accepted deal collapses. Another concern is whether the person named in the pitch remains responsible after the listing goes live.
For a practical decision rule, would you favour the lower fee only if the offer handling and day-to-day contact are equivalent, then choose the fuller service if they are not? Which questions about recent comparable sales or failed transactions tend to produce answers that can actually be checked?
I plan to ask every firm to calculate its fee on the same assumed price and list all taxes, marketing charges and closing-related extras. I also want a written explanation of who takes photographs, how prospective buyers are screened, how and when every offer reaches me, and what happens if an accepted deal collapses. Another concern is whether the person named in the pitch remains responsible after the listing goes live.
For a practical decision rule, would you favour the lower fee only if the offer handling and day-to-day contact are equivalent, then choose the fuller service if they are not? Which questions about recent comparable sales or failed transactions tend to produce answers that can actually be checked?