The cheapest Bengaluru proposal stopped looking cheap when I saw how much work sat outside its quoted fee. The property is student housing expected to sell for around ₹75,150,000, and another proposal charges more but folds in photography, buyer screening, negotiation and coordination through closing.
I want to compare measurable service rather than presentations or dashboards. What should each agent commit to regarding photography output, response times, handling offers, support after a buyer withdraws and disclosure of conflicts? I also want the named contact for each stage, because clean handoffs matter more to me than a vague promise of a dedicated team.
My tentative rule is to choose the lower fee if the excluded work can be priced and managed without gaps; otherwise, pay more only if one person is clearly accountable through completion. Are there Bengaluru-specific questions or recent comparable-sale evidence that would change that approach?
I want to compare measurable service rather than presentations or dashboards. What should each agent commit to regarding photography output, response times, handling offers, support after a buyer withdraws and disclosure of conflicts? I also want the named contact for each stage, because clean handoffs matter more to me than a vague promise of a dedicated team.
My tentative rule is to choose the lower fee if the excluded work can be priced and managed without gaps; otherwise, pay more only if one person is clearly accountable through completion. Are there Bengaluru-specific questions or recent comparable-sale evidence that would change that approach?