AmaraCrane
Buyer
Refinancing after twelve months cannot be essential to making the numbers work. With that constraint, I am assessing a Jakarta mortgage quote at 7.99% fixed for one year on a purchase of roughly IDR 15,480,000,000.
The rate shown at first did not include the full effect of lender fees or the applicable loan-to-value band. For a fair comparison, should I calculate all cash paid in year one together with the balance left at the reset date, rather than rely mainly on APR?
I also want to verify the early-repayment conditions, portability and the rate-setting process after the fixed period. Which lender document should contain those details, and should arrangement fees be included even if they are added to the loan rather than paid upfront?
The rate shown at first did not include the full effect of lender fees or the applicable loan-to-value band. For a fair comparison, should I calculate all cash paid in year one together with the balance left at the reset date, rather than rely mainly on APR?
I also want to verify the early-repayment conditions, portability and the rate-setting process after the fixed period. Which lender document should contain those details, and should arrangement fees be included even if they are added to the loan rather than paid upfront?