The 7.30% rate is fixed for only one year, which is driving my decision more than the headline monthly payment. The purchase is in Nairobi at around KES 174,200,000, and the final quote changed once the lender applied its arrangement charges and actual LTV band.
Should I compare the offers by calculating all financing costs through month 12, then showing the remaining balance separately? My next step would be to run two branches from that point: accept the lender’s reset rate, or repay or refinance. I also need to account for whether the loan can move with the property, what early repayment would cost and whether each monthly payment remains manageable.
Should I compare the offers by calculating all financing costs through month 12, then showing the remaining balance separately? My next step would be to run two branches from that point: accept the lender’s reset rate, or repay or refinance. I also need to account for whether the loan can move with the property, what early repayment would cost and whether each monthly payment remains manageable.