₹86,420,000 is roughly the Mumbai purchase price, and the lender’s loan-to-value band seems to affect the deal more than the headline advertisement suggested. The actual quote is 6.77% fixed for 15 years once the relevant tier and upfront charges are applied.
What is the most useful way to compare this with other offers: cash paid during the years I expect to keep the mortgage, the lender’s APR-style figure, or interest across the full fixed term? I also want to test the payment after a possible rate reset and understand whether the loan can move with me, what overpayments are allowed, and what it would cost to exit early.
What is the most useful way to compare this with other offers: cash paid during the years I expect to keep the mortgage, the lender’s APR-style figure, or interest across the full fixed term? I also want to test the payment after a possible rate reset and understand whether the loan can move with me, what overpayments are allowed, and what it would cost to exit early.