The 4.00% headline is not enough for me to choose between these offers. This is for a Dubai purchase of about AED 770,700 with the rate fixed for 15 years, but lender fees, the LTV band and different illustration assumptions produce noticeably different costs.
Would it be more sensible to build one comparison for the period I am likely to keep the loan, including compulsory fees and any early-repayment cost, while keeping monthly affordability as a separate test? I also want to understand whether portability has real value and what rate-reset or refinancing assumptions each lender has built into its figures.
Would it be more sensible to build one comparison for the period I am likely to keep the loan, including compulsory fees and any early-repayment cost, while keeping monthly affordability as a separate test? I also want to understand whether portability has real value and what rate-reset or refinancing assumptions each lender has built into its figures.