3.63% for three years is the condition driving this comparison. The quote covers a purchase near Osaka at roughly ¥113,200,000, but fees and the lender’s loan-to-value band mean the headline figure does not show what the first three years will actually cost.
I am thinking of comparing two outcomes. If I keep the loan beyond year three, I need the payments, fees, remaining principal and reset-rate method. If I move or refinance, early-repayment charges and genuine portability matter more. Is that a better decision rule than relying mainly on APR? I also want to test monthly affordability after the fixed term rather than assume the next rate or refinancing offer will be favourable.
I am thinking of comparing two outcomes. If I keep the loan beyond year three, I need the payments, fees, remaining principal and reset-rate method. If I move or refinance, early-repayment charges and genuine portability matter more. Is that a better decision rule than relying mainly on APR? I also want to test monthly affordability after the fixed term rather than assume the next rate or refinancing offer will be favourable.