The 2.83% rate is appealing, but I am concerned that the payment after the three-year fix could become uncomfortable. The purchase price is about ₹63,040,000, and the two Mumbai illustrations appear to use different fee and loan-to-value assumptions.
Should I first compare all payments and lender charges through month 36, together with the balance still outstanding, rather than rely on APR alone? I also want to test the monthly payment at a higher reset rate. Once the figures are run on the same loan amount and term, I can decide how much value to place on portability and early-repayment flexibility.
Should I first compare all payments and lender charges through month 36, together with the balance still outstanding, rather than rely on APR alone? I also want to test the monthly payment at a higher reset rate. Once the figures are run on the same loan amount and term, I can decide how much value to place on portability and early-repayment flexibility.