ames_wilde
Homeowner
Comparing the APR feels too broad, but looking only at the 2.68% rate ignores costs I will actually pay during the five-year fix. I am not comfortable relying on either measure by itself.
The purchase in Seoul is around ₩696,900,000. The final quote differs from the headline offer once the applicable loan-to-value band and setup charges are included. My current plan is to place each option on the same five-year schedule and compare interest, required fees, monthly payments and principal remaining at the end.
I would also like to understand how much the ranking changes if I repay early, refinance after year five or sell before then. Is portability genuinely useful in South Korean mortgages, or should it carry little weight compared with clear early-repayment terms?
The purchase in Seoul is around ₩696,900,000. The final quote differs from the headline offer once the applicable loan-to-value band and setup charges are included. My current plan is to place each option on the same five-year schedule and compare interest, required fees, monthly payments and principal remaining at the end.
I would also like to understand how much the ranking changes if I repay early, refinance after year five or sell before then. Is portability genuinely useful in South Korean mortgages, or should it carry little weight compared with clear early-repayment terms?