Closing-price guess: 3-bed townhouse at R$2,520,000

SannaBell

First-time buyer
Townhouse price guessing time. It has 3 bedrooms, 130 m², is in average condition and has been listed for 11 days at R$2,520,000.

Post one closing-price estimate and the two facts driving it. I’m especially curious whether people give more weight to condition, time on market or energy performance, although no energy rating has been supplied.
 
R$2,410,000. My two factors are the average condition, which leaves room for work after purchase, and the 11 days on market, which is still early enough that I would not expect a dramatic concession.
 
R$2,460,000, based on the 130 m² floor area and three-bedroom layout. Confidence is low without knowing local supply. Is there one genuinely comparable completed sale nearby, and has this listing already had any price reductions? Those would matter more to me than an unspecified energy rating.
 
I’ll go higher: R$2,495,000. The asking price is my starting point, and 11 days suggests a fresh listing rather than one struggling to sell. I disagree that “average condition” automatically justifies a large reduction unless we know what work is actually needed.
 
One addition to my guess: if the one completed sale is recent, similarly sized and also a townhouse, I would give it more weight than bedroom count alone. Before revising any estimate, I’d want its closing price, the listing’s price history and at least a rough description of the condition issues.
 
R$2,435,000. My two facts are the R$2,520,000 asking price and average condition. I’m splitting the difference between the more bullish guesses and the larger discount: 11 days is too soon to infer seller pressure, but buyers can still price in uncertainty when the condition description is vague.
 
Back
Top