I’m considering a small multifamily near Delhi priced around ₹73,480,000 and want a realistic closing-cost checklist before replying. I have transfer tax, registration fees, legal/notary costs, ownership restrictions and annual property charges on the list. I also want to understand how residency, the ownership structure, eventual capital gains and inheritance planning could change the picture.
For anyone familiar with Indian transactions, which costs or questions tend to be absent from the first estimate? I’m collecting points to take to a licensed local professional, not seeking personal legal or tax advice. One concern: the minutes mention the work three times, but give no firm estimate for it.
For anyone familiar with Indian transactions, which costs or questions tend to be absent from the first estimate? I’m collecting points to take to a licensed local professional, not seeking personal legal or tax advice. One concern: the minutes mention the work three times, but give no firm estimate for it.