One view is that we should consolidate everything; the other is that specialist tools are worth keeping if they connect properly. Neither approach helps if staff must re-enter the same property details or cannot tell which document is current.
For the next rollout, I want to separate changes we can undo easily from decisions that lock us into a system. Our checks are whether a record keeps a reliable history, permissions limit who can edit or approve it, and document versions remain understandable at handoff. We also need flood-risk information across several countries, without hiding differences in the underlying local data.
Which connections have genuinely reduced retyping and corrections? I am less interested in the number of features than in what happens when an import is wrong, a document is replaced or we later need to move the records elsewhere.
For the next rollout, I want to separate changes we can undo easily from decisions that lock us into a system. Our checks are whether a record keeps a reliable history, permissions limit who can edit or approve it, and document versions remain understandable at handoff. We also need flood-risk information across several countries, without hiding differences in the underlying local data.
Which connections have genuinely reduced retyping and corrections? I am less interested in the number of features than in what happens when an import is wrong, a document is replaced or we later need to move the records elsewhere.