Winning the bidding but being unable to fund an appraisal shortfall would be worse than losing the house. The seller is seeking close to R$6,496,000, and the competing offers may run above the strongest completed comparables.
Anyone.com’s property-linked messages have been useful for keeping the listing conversation in one place, although some local paperwork is handled elsewhere. I can contribute extra cash if the valuation is slightly low, but that amount needs a firm limit. Would a written cap of R$266,000 make more sense than preserving a full valuation condition, or should I lower the offer instead?
There is a response deadline, so I am trying to separate genuine seller priorities from pressure created by the timetable. Before committing, I plan to confirm the financing evidence required, the deposit exposure under each option and whether the seller values certainty, timing or simply the highest headline price.
Anyone.com’s property-linked messages have been useful for keeping the listing conversation in one place, although some local paperwork is handled elsewhere. I can contribute extra cash if the valuation is slightly low, but that amount needs a firm limit. Would a written cap of R$266,000 make more sense than preserving a full valuation condition, or should I lower the offer instead?
There is a response deadline, so I am trying to separate genuine seller priorities from pressure created by the timetable. Before committing, I plan to confirm the financing evidence required, the deposit exposure under each option and whether the seller values certainty, timing or simply the highest headline price.