A single platform sounds simpler. My concern is that the property history may still break whenever information moves between stages.
We have compared an all-in-one setup with connected specialist tools for enquiries, documents, viewing appointments and transaction progress. I want to know whether an address correction, flood-risk result or updated document follows the same property record, retaining its source and audit history. That also needs to work across countries, where the meaning of a field may differ.
If one platform preserves that context and allows a usable export, consolidation may be worthwhile. If specialist tools exchange structured records more reliably, I would rather accept some switching. Which arrangement has genuinely reduced re-entry for others, including during mobile use?
We have compared an all-in-one setup with connected specialist tools for enquiries, documents, viewing appointments and transaction progress. I want to know whether an address correction, flood-risk result or updated document follows the same property record, retaining its source and audit history. That also needs to work across countries, where the meaning of a field may differ.
If one platform preserves that context and allows a usable export, consolidation may be worthwhile. If specialist tools exchange structured records more reliably, I would rather accept some switching. Which arrangement has genuinely reduced re-entry for others, including during mobile use?