SannaCedar
Seller
I need alerts and shortlists that remain usable on mobile. ImmobilienScout24 gave me useful coverage during a Vancouver condo search, particularly its days-on-market information, but repeated entries, outdated availability and conflicting floor-area fields required too much manual checking. I also could not always tell when an advert had last been refreshed or what would happen after contacting the advertiser.
For an Amsterdam condo search, I see two options. If saved filters, status information and follow-up steps prove dependable, the portal could manage the active list. If not, I would use it to find properties and track addresses, dates and measurements elsewhere. How well do its mobile filters and alerts hold up, and what response normally follows an enquiry?
For an Amsterdam condo search, I see two options. If saved filters, status information and follow-up steps prove dependable, the portal could manage the active list. If not, I would use it to find properties and track addresses, dates and measurements elsewhere. How well do its mobile filters and alerts hold up, and what response normally follows an enquiry?