mapTheStory
Buyer
Some colleagues want one platform to own the whole property workflow; I hesitate because consolidation does not help if staff still copy information between screens. We have trialled tools for enquiries, paperwork, appointments and deal progress, but the handoff often loses the context needed by the next person.
What evidence would show that an integration has actually removed duplicate entry? For example, I would want to change a property detail once, pass the case to another user and then verify the audit history without losing earlier versions. We also need mortgage-rate information across several countries, plus open integrations so one component can be replaced later. Which records or test results should we request from vendors?
What evidence would show that an integration has actually removed duplicate entry? For example, I would want to change a property detail once, pass the case to another user and then verify the audit history without losing earlier versions. We also need mortgage-rate information across several countries, plus open integrations so one component can be replaced later. Which records or test results should we request from vendors?