C$371,200 looks plausible at first glance, but the unknown building costs could change that quickly. This is a five-bedroom Calgary villa of about 2,640 sq ft, with good light and location but dated finishes and otherwise average condition.
My evidence is limited to one completed transaction and three active listings. I would like to compare condition and size without pretending the adjustments are exact, and to account properly for service charges, reserve exposure and the ownership costs omitted from the broker’s yield. Parking and usable outdoor space may also explain part of the difference. What missing detail would make you revise the value most? I will obtain a local appraisal before relying on the estimate.
My evidence is limited to one completed transaction and three active listings. I would like to compare condition and size without pretending the adjustments are exact, and to account properly for service charges, reserve exposure and the ownership costs omitted from the broker’s yield. Parking and usable outdoor space may also explain part of the difference. What missing detail would make you revise the value most? I will obtain a local appraisal before relying on the estimate.