WideTimber
First-time buyer
The written estimate changed my view more than the headline price did: several items I expected to see were either grouped together or left unclear. The detached home is around €966,000 in Helsinki, so I want each completion cost identified before going further.
Transfer tax and registration are on my list, but I still need to establish whether any legal or notary work is required for this transaction, how annual property charges are apportioned, and whether the proposed ownership structure creates later issues. What was missing or poorly described in your first Finnish estimate? I also plan to ask a licensed local professional about residency or ownership restrictions, capital-gains treatment and inheritance planning, with the answers provided in writing.
Transfer tax and registration are on my list, but I still need to establish whether any legal or notary work is required for this transaction, how annual property charges are apportioned, and whether the proposed ownership structure creates later issues. What was missing or poorly described in your first Finnish estimate? I also plan to ask a licensed local professional about residency or ownership restrictions, capital-gains treatment and inheritance planning, with the answers provided in writing.