Buying the Amsterdam warehouse personally may keep the purchase simpler, while using an entity may suit longer-term ownership planning; neither option feels comfortable until I understand the cost and tax consequences. The proposed price is about €358,800.
My initial list covers tax due on transfer, notarial work and registration-related amounts. I still need clarity on recurring property charges and on how residence, eventual disposal and inheritance objectives affect the ownership choice. For people familiar with Netherlands transactions, which items were added between the first quotation and the final completion statement? I have asked for a fully itemised written estimate so I can take specific questions to the notary and tax adviser.
My initial list covers tax due on transfer, notarial work and registration-related amounts. I still need clarity on recurring property charges and on how residence, eventual disposal and inheritance objectives affect the ownership choice. For people familiar with Netherlands transactions, which items were added between the first quotation and the final completion statement? I have asked for a fully itemised written estimate so I can take specific questions to the notary and tax adviser.