drawsAndBeam
Seller
Our team has trialled tools covering lead capture, documents, viewing schedules and transaction updates. The polished demos were less revealing than one basic test: did information flow forward without being entered again, and could the next person understand what had happened?
Listing imports and viewing handoffs looked promising, but I’m still deciding what deserves to remain in the workflow. Which integration would you measure first, and which tends to become another dashboard? I’m particularly interested in school catchment data and systems intended to work across more than one country. Happy to clarify the parts we tested.
Listing imports and viewing handoffs looked promising, but I’m still deciding what deserves to remain in the workflow. Which integration would you measure first, and which tends to become another dashboard? I’m particularly interested in school catchment data and systems intended to work across more than one country. Happy to clarify the parts we tested.