I’m deciding whether to buy a serviced apartment priced at R$4,788,000 with finance at 7.63%, or wait in the hope that borrowing becomes cheaper. My concern is that lower rates could bring buyers back before local inventory improves, pushing prices up.
I can afford the purchase now, but I don’t want that fact to hide refinance or resale risk. What stress tests would you run, and over what comparison period? I’m especially interested in disagreement where the assumptions are made clear.
I can afford the purchase now, but I don’t want that fact to hide refinance or resale risk. What stress tests would you run, and over what comparison period? I’m especially interested in disagreement where the assumptions are made clear.