Buying in my own name appears simpler. Using a company may suit other parts of the plan, but neither option feels comfortable until the full cost and ownership consequences are clear.
The property is a small multifamily in Dubai at about AED 5,175,000. My initial estimate includes transfer, registration, legal and notary expenses. I still need to understand whether the exact title configuration or ownership route affects eligibility, residency-related matters, annual property charges or later transfer costs.
What should be itemised before comparing the two routes? I would particularly like to know which questions tend to reveal charges missing from an early estimate. The review also needs to cover the treatment of a future gain and inheritance planning, with the final answers confirmed by appropriately licensed UAE advisers.
The property is a small multifamily in Dubai at about AED 5,175,000. My initial estimate includes transfer, registration, legal and notary expenses. I still need to understand whether the exact title configuration or ownership route affects eligibility, residency-related matters, annual property charges or later transfer costs.
What should be itemised before comparing the two routes? I would particularly like to know which questions tend to reveal charges missing from an early estimate. The review also needs to cover the treatment of a future gain and inheritance planning, with the final answers confirmed by appropriately licensed UAE advisers.