If the rent or vacancy assumption is wrong, there is very little yield here to absorb the mistake. The flat is a new-build 4-bed in Buenos Aires, priced at ARS 1,186,000,000, and the proposed ARS 4,888,000 monthly rent produces a gross return of roughly 4.9%.
I have allowed for empty periods, management and ordinary upkeep, with additional cash set aside for an expensive item. Competing supply is my main concern despite the building looking sound. Before proceeding, I want to test insurance, property tax, tenant replacement costs and building charges more carefully. Which of those is commonly missed, and how much net return would you require at this price?
I have allowed for empty periods, management and ordinary upkeep, with additional cash set aside for an expensive item. Competing supply is my main concern despite the building looking sound. Before proceeding, I want to test insurance, property tax, tenant replacement costs and building charges more carefully. Which of those is commonly missed, and how much net return would you require at this price?