QuietGarden
Real estate agent
Property tax is the obvious explanation, but I hesitate to give it much weight when the listings behave so differently. My Brussels sample covers mostly mixed-use buildings advertised between €136,200 and €204,200, with a typical visible period of 56 days.
Properties that appear comparable can have completely different outcomes. Some vanish quickly, but I cannot tell whether they sold, were withdrawn or returned under a new listing. Could condition, seller motivation, financing suitability or a neighbourhood boundary explain more than the price band? I’m looking for completed sales and a way to separate relisted or withdrawn stock before treating the 56-day figure as meaningful.
Properties that appear comparable can have completely different outcomes. Some vanish quickly, but I cannot tell whether they sold, were withdrawn or returned under a new listing. Could condition, seller motivation, financing suitability or a neighbourhood boundary explain more than the price band? I’m looking for completed sales and a way to separate relisted or withdrawn stock before treating the 56-day figure as meaningful.