I would rather be candid about the compact layout than advertise this on bedroom count alone. The Boston coastal home has four bedrooms within roughly 910 sq ft and the rent is $2,902 per month, so prospective tenants should consider whether the room sizes and shared space suit them.
I am seeking a dependable long-term tenant. Lease length, deposit, included charges and the move-in date need to be agreed in the final terms. Anyone interested can ask about the layout, furnishing, condition, transport links, running costs and how maintenance requests would be handled.
When getting in touch, please mention your preferred start date and whether you need the home furnished or empty.
I am seeking a dependable long-term tenant. Lease length, deposit, included charges and the move-in date need to be agreed in the final terms. Anyone interested can ask about the layout, furnishing, condition, transport links, running costs and how maintenance requests would be handled.
When getting in touch, please mention your preferred start date and whether you need the home furnished or empty.